Our Terms and Conditions:
- All orders have a lead time of approximately three weeks. Please notify us should you require your order by a specific date.
- Ensure you have selected your preferred fabric and colour options. Your items will be made according to your specifications. View available fabrics here.
- For personalised products, ensure you have provided the accurate spelling of names. We will not be held responsible for any spelling or punctuation errors.
- We do not refund or exchange items unless there is a defect in the manufacturing. Normal wear and tear does not constitute a manufacturing defect.
- All items are handmade; variation can occur.
- All fabric options are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that your preferred fabric is no longer available, we will contact you to discuss an alternative fabric.
- Defective items will only be replaced after they have been returned to Jum Designs for evaluation.
- South African customers can choose to have their items delivered by courier at a cost of R99 per order or they can collect their items from our premises in Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal.
- International customers will be liable for all import duties, taxes, and all other statutory charges, in addition to the courier charges.
- Courier rates are based on volumetric weight not exceeding 2kg. Should your order exceed this, we will notify you of the additional courier charges.
Customers can choose to pay by:
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT). When paying by EFT you will be required to send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org before your item is shipped.
- PayFast. When choosing this option you will be redirected to the PayFast payment gateway where you will be able to choose to pay with credit card, debit card, Instant EFT or Bitcoin. After you have made a successful payment, you will be taken back to the order confirmation page.
- Pay with Zapper.